C’est mon anniversaire aujourd’hui. J’ai vingt-sept ans.
Well, I’m a week late on my birthday post, but whatever. Last Wednesday (June 9), was my 26th birthday.
Justin and I celebrated pretty simply – we went to dinner at Red Lobster and then went home. Sounds like a good day to me.
Some other items that have happened recently:
- This week I passed my 600th mile running with Nike+
- Last Monday (the 7th), I ran my second half-marathon test run. Unfortunately, it was three minutes longer than my last attempt at 1:51:17. Not horrible, but not good in my opinion. The very hot weather recently is definitely effecting my running ability.
- I have now dropped to 168 lbs. This means that I have passed the 40 lb mark on weight loss! This is very exciting for me as I haven’t weighed that in a very long time. And how did I do it? By just running 600 miles over 9 months and eating better.
- I installed the GM build of iOS4 to my iPhone 3GS. It’s been pretty nice so far since I’ve had it for about a week. I have consolidated all my installed apps into folders squished on one page. The multi-tasking is very intuitive and I’ve found it very useful.
- This Tuesday I pre-ordered the iPhone 4 from AT&T. That was a massive mess thanks to AT&Ts incompetence at being able to handle the huge number of people who attempted to pre-order. My order wasn’t put in until Wednesday morning so we’ll see when I actually get the phone. Can’t wait though.
- This weekend there is a baby shower for my Corey and Danielle and Zach. Zach is doing great and it’ll be great to see him again. Also this weekend is a Mother’s Day/Father’s Day/Keith Birthday party with the family.
I think that covers everything. Not going to make promises on when I’ll post next as I am bad at keeping them, but hopefully sometime soon.