Just a fairly quick post. I’m still alive and kicking, just have been even less frequent in posting than usual (I’ve been trying to post at least one a week or two).
Some quick updates:
- We took a nice trip to Buffalo NY and Toronto almost two months ago. Pics here here and here.
- A few weeks later we went to Indianapolis for lunch and then went to a Corn Maze in Lafayette. Want to see some pictures?
- Last weekend Justin, Dad, Corey and I went to Chicago as a bachelor party for Corey. We went to the Museum of Science and Industry, ate at Subway, then went to Shedd Aquarium. It was a pretty fun trip ending with us getting drenched. More pics!
- I had stitches a few weeks ago after a few moles were removed (all normal) and finally went running today for the first time in several weeks. Felt great!
- Lastly, I’ve been secretly working on a project that will go live here in the near future. It’s coming along nicely after having been stalled for quite a long time. I’ll post a decent update for that once it’s ready.
In the meantime, I’ll try to actually post some stuff occasionally.