[ The Basics ]
:: Name Keith
:: Any nicknames? Keit (hard to explain)
:: Date of birth? 6/9
:: Age? 22
:: Gender? Male
[ More In-Depth ]
:: Height? 6’2″ or 6’3″ – can’t remember which
:: Shoe-size? 13
:: Eye color/any contacts or glasses? Glasses with blue eyes
:: Hair color/natural or dyed? Blonde natural
:: Describe yourself with 4 words: Friendly, caring, intelligent, practical
:: How do people often describe you? Kind, sensitive, intelligent (per my mom) 🙂
:: Best qualities? Loyalty, honesty, kindness
:: Any worst qualities? Too self conscious, procrastinate too much
:: Hobbies? Reading (somewhat), biking, walking, chatting, games…
[ School Spirit ]
:: Do you like school? Now that I’m done with it, yeah.
:: Part of any certain cliques? The geeks
:: Describe your school with 5 words: small, personable, close-knit, kind, expensive
:: Describe your teachers with 5 words: (depends on the teacher) – funny, boring, dull, genius, helpful
:: Favorite subject[s]? Psychology, Art, Systems Analysis & Design
:: Favorite teachers/classes? Stan Roller and anything he taught
[ Your Family ]
:: Do you like your family? Depends on which side
:: Any siblings/names? One brother, Corey
:: If so, describe with 4 words: supportive, caring, independent, has-broadband
:: Any divorces with parents? Nope
:: Strict family, or just carefree? Carefree
:: Family member you seem closet to? Mom/Dad/Corey
[ Love Life ]
:: Do you have a crush? If so, who? Yep
:: Describe them in 4 words: Smart, funny, caring, kinda-shy
:: What do you like best about them? caring
:: Are you ever going to tell them? I think it’s obvious
:: A boy/girlfriend? If so, who? Not quite yet.
:: Describe them in 4 words:
:: What do you like best about them?
:: What can they work on?
:: Let’s be honest; how long do you think it’ll last?
:: Any crushes on actors/actresses? If so, who? Chris Evans (Johnny Storm on Fantastic Four)
:: What do you like about them; their acting or their looks? Both
:: Musicians? If so, who? I don’t know – never thought about it
:: What do you like about them; their music or their looks? See above
:: Do you like taking the lead in a relationship? Never been in a relationship
:: Be the first to kiss someone? I would be afraid it wasn’t the right time
:: Ask them out/tell them you like them first? I think I could do that
:: Do you usually ‘break the ice’ during akward silences? I wish I could do that more.
[ Love Life – Female Section ] (Well, Hell, what else am I going to answer?)
:: What kind of physical features do you find appealing:
:: Long/short hair? Short hair
:: Freckles? Don’t care
:: Dimples? Don’t care – I’ve got them
:: A good smile or a good laugh? A laugh is more important
:: Tanned or fair skin? Don’t care – I swing between the two myself
:: Athletic or lanky? Don’t care
:: Classy or casual clothes? Casual
:: How important are looks to you? I think they’re important, but who are inside matters most
:: What kind of personality[ies] do you find appealing:
:: Naughty or nice? Nice
:: Mysterious or just fun to be with? Both can be nice
:: Brains or brawl type of guy? Brawl or is that supposed to be braun? If so, Don’t care.
:: How would you feel about a guy crying in front of you? I think it shows he has emotions, but so long as it isn’t for attention
:: Sensitive or tough guy? I consider myself sensitive, but I think either is nice
:: Innocent, deep, or macho? Deep
:: How important are personalities to you? Who are you if you don’t have one?
[ Your Favorites ]
:: Movie[s]? LOTR/Matrix/Action Movies
:: TV Show[s]? Science Fiction (Stargate/BSG/etc)
:: CD/song[s]? Um… anything from Alien Ant Farm to Weird Al Yankovic
:: Band[s]? See above
:: Singer[s]? See above
:: Musician[s]? See above
:: Color[s]? Mostly blue and red
:: The most favorite random thing on your computer desk? PNC Paperweight. Got it from my Grandma
:: Any favorite friend? Jake – known each other for many years now.
:: Type of beverage/alcoholic or non? Apple Juice (in a big beer mug can really fool people)
:: Candy or snacks? Snacks
:: Number? 13 – I don’t believe in superstitions
:: Brand of tissues? What ever’s the cheapest
[ This or That ]
:: Strawberries or cherries? Strawberries (preferrably on a shortcake)
:: Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
:: Music or Television? Music
:: Mails or e-mails? Emails
:: Online Messengers or the phone? Online – I seem to talk easier than on the phone
:: In person or online? In person – can’t beat the experience
:: Love or lust? Love
:: Pencils or pens? Pens. Does anyone even use pencils anymore?
:: Cake or pie? Depends. If the pie is one I like, I can eat the whole thing in a sitting.
:: Cosmetics or clothes? Clothes
:: Roses or Tulips? I guess Tulips – they’re more colorful
:: Metal or Techno? Either one, but I go towards metal more now.
:: Paper clips or duct tape? Can’t beat duct tape
[ Your Friends ]
:: Do you have friends? A select few
:: Do you like your friends? If I didn’t would they be my friends?
:: Who’s the nicest? Anna
:: Cleanest? Don’t know – most are long-distance and I only really see one of them.
:: Funniest? See above
:: Kindest/most caring? See above
:: Wild/bubbly one? See above
:: Rebel? See above
:: Oldest? [how long they’ve been your friend, not age] Anna. Known her since I was 12
:: The greatest person in the world? Do I have to choose just one? How about mom/dad/brother
:: Just plain weird one? Unsure – see ‘Cleanest’
:: Narrow your friends down to your closet, and give each of them a word that’d sum them up:
:: Are they really your most trusted friends, or just people you wave and smile at? Most trusted
:: The friend you probably hang out/talk with the most: Jake talking. I don’t really hang out much at all.
[ The Last Person/Thing You ]
:: Ate? Pizza
:: Drank? Diet Pepsi
:: Read? My eMail
:: Listened to? Dave Matthews Band – Halloween
:: Hugged? Mom I think
:: Kissed? My parents when I was a kid
:: Talked with? CJ
:: Laughed with? CJ
:: Smiled at? My Mom
:: Blush at? CJ – hard to explain here
:: Missed? My Dad as he works nights
:: Poked? No one
:: Annoyed? Hopefully no-one
:: Got mad at? The heat (get kranky when I’m both hungry and it’s hot)
:: Said sorry to? Probably my mom
3. sign: Gemini
6. location: Union Mills
7. school: None
9. braces: Not anymore
10. fat/skinny: Skinny
11. tall/short: Tall
12. do you like ketchup: On meatloaf and hamburgers
13. do you like mustard: Generally no
14. do you like mayonnaise: Depends
15. do you like pickles: No
16. do you like boys or girls: Boys. Girls are icky
17. do you like pickle relish: No
18. do you like chicken: Sure
19. do you like spinach: No
20. do you have any siblings: One
21. what are their names: Corey
22. how old are they: 15 months younger
23. do you have any pets: One cat
24. what are their names: Molly
25. what kind of pets are they: I don’t know – some kind of feline
27. if you could choose anyone to rule the world who would you choose: Christopher Walken
28. do you like pokemon: I don’t think so
29. do you talk to voices in your head: No
30. do they tell you to do stuff: No
31. do you listen: No
32. have you ever had wet dreams about someone: No
33. how often do you talk on the phone: Rarely. I use it for dialup.
34. how often do you surf the web: Whenever I can
35. how often do you hang out with friends: Rarely. Mostly am just online.
36. do you have a bf/gf: Not yet, but here’s hoping!
37. do you love them: Don’t have anyone yet…
38. have you ever loved anyone: No
39. have you ever made-out with someone: No
40. are you loopy: No
41. have you ever broke any bones: No
42. if so, which ones: See above
43. how often do you shower: Daily
44. which group do you hang out with at school: The geeks
45. do you get good grades: I passed enough to get a BS in CIST
46. do you always get in trouble: No
47. do you get along with your parents: Yes
48. are you gonna go to college: Already done
49. who is your best girl friend: Bobby
50. who is your best boy friend: Jake
51. who do you talk to the most on the phone: Mom
52. who do you talk to the most on the net: CJ
54. do you like gold or silver jewelry: I like the look of silver
55. have you ever prank called a 1-800 number: No
56. have you ever tried to impress your crush and ended up embarrassing yourself: No
57. what are you most afraid of: Heights
58. are you weird: Who isn’t?
59. how long does it take you to get ready for school: I don’t go to school anymore.
62. do you sleep with one pillow or two: One really good one (foam shaped pillow)
63. do you like coffee: Only tried it once and didn’t like it. I think I like cappuchino though
64. if not, how come: It was probably made bad.
65. what is the longest you have went out with someone: Forever. Never been with anyone yet.
66. do you regret it: Yes
67. how do you know the person who sent this to you: We’re friends.
68. do you want to live? Where ever I’m happy
69. is the most fun place to go? Not sure – don’t get out much.
70. do you want to meet your husband/wife? Who cares?
71. do you want to go heaven or hell? Don’t care. I think I’m just going to go rot in the ground anyway.
72. do you want to get married? Anywhere but Vegas.
73. Do you like to do? Watch TV/Movies and chat
74. was the most fun retreat/trip you ever went on? Recently would have to be the Styx concert in South Bend
75. friend is always there? Anna
76. relative sends you the most money for Christmas? Don’t care
77. do you like about your church or school click? Commonality
78. do you want to be when you grow up? Happy
79. do you want your husbands name to be? What it is
80. is your favorite sport? Um. Golf?
81. is your favorite piece of clothing? Good pair of shorts I guess
have you, in the last 24 hrs…
82. Cried? No
83. gotten in major trouble? No
84. cut your hair? No
85. ate a meal? Yes, several
86. hugged someone? No
87. kissed someone? No
88. made a new friend? No
89. lost something? Not that I know of
have you ever…
90. Been so drunk you passed out? No
91. gone out in public in your pajamas? Not really. Went outside in them, but does that count in the country?
92. had an imaginary friend? No
93. cried during a chick flick? Yep
94. owned a new kids on the block cd? No
95. gotten in a car accident? Yes
96. liked someone so much you cried? Yes
97. cussed when your parents were around? It’s slipped out but I don’t like to do it in front of them.
98. told your sister/brother he/she was a bitch? No, but I’ve hung up on him before
99. sung in front of the mirror? No – I don’t have a mirror in my room
100. made faces in the mirror? Sure
101. spent more than one hour on your hair? No
102. sleep- walked talked in your sleep? No (per my mom)
103. watched a scary movie and couldnâ€™t sleep all night? Yes – several times stupidly
104. gone caroling? No
105. what is the funniest movie you ever saw? Not sure – seen a lot of comedies
106. what is the stupidest movie? Click. Barely had a plot.
107. which movie could you watch over and over? LOTR
108. what was the last movie you saw? Spiderman 3
109. who do you go to the movies with? Usually my dad
110. what movie mad you cry the most? Can’t remember right now, but there have been a few
111. did you like titanic? Saw it several times, but it’s really way too drawn out.
if you were stranded on an islandâ€¦
112. who would you take? Someone who knows the area.
113. who would you take if you only had two people you could bring? See above
114. what three things would you bring? A solar power generator, a satellite phone and a satellite radio
115. what island would you want to be stranded on? No clue
116. what animal would you kill for food? Whatever is close
117. would you write on the sand â€œhelp!â€? Isn’t that what the phone would be for?
118. would you panic or relax? Probably relax for a while, then panic
would you ever…
119. Jump out of a plane? No
120. kiss your best guy friend (or if youâ€™re a guy girl friend)? No
121. go bungee jumping? No
122. stay in your room for a whole day? Huh?
123. go in the snow without clothes? That’s pretty cold
124. skinny dip? Yes
125. drink salt water? It’s very salty and sticks to everything
126. touch road kill? No
127. take a job even if it meant youâ€™d be away from your guy (or girl)? No – something else will come along
128. smile at your worst enemy? Yes, I’m too nice
129. play 8,000 bowling games in one night? No. A few games is enough
130. go to Reno to get married? No
131. gamble? bring shorts to Minnesota? Is it my money? Don’t get the second question.
132. have a make-out party? Doubt it
133. throw a party without your parents? No
134. go to a foreign country? Would like to do this someday
135. fly a plane? No – do I want to die?
136. If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you own to? Mom/Dad
137. if you had to go live in Borneo for the rest of your life and you could take one person ? Anyone on the special ‘Project Borneo’
138. on this earth, who would you take? See above
139. who is the one person that you could stand spending a straight 24 hours with and not get the slightest bit annoyed with? Mom/Dad
140. if you woke up one morning and noticed that your leg was missing who would be the first person you would call? Dr. House – he’s the best
141. let’s say your dad came in your room one day and told you that you had to get married in the next week but you can pick the person but you have to stay with them for the rest of your life no getting out of it, who would you pick? It’s only legal for me to get married in Massachusets or Canada.
142. what if you woke up tomorrow and you were someone else completely, who would you be? Someone else.
143. What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up one morning and you were the opposite sex? Wish I wasn’t
144. if all of a sudden you had the ability to do one thing better than everyone else, have one amazing talent, what would it be? Play the piano
145. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change(personality and looks)? Get rid of all the acne
146. what is your dream career? System Administrator or something like that
147. what is the one thing you just have to do before you die? Travel outside the US
148. if you could be a member of any band that has ever exsisted, what band would that be? Weird Al Yankovic – would have to be a great time
149. what is the thing you care about most in your life? Family above all else
150. Winter or summer? Summer
151. The beach or the mountains? probably beach
152. pop or punk? Punk – pop is cliche
153. rock or rap? Rock
154. new york or l.A.? New York
155. milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Either one
156. dogs or cats? Mostly cats, but depending on what kind, dogs aren’t bad
157. britney or christina? Do I have to?
158. leno or letterman? Letterman… Leno is just annoying
159. mtv or vh1? LOGO
160. country or classical? Classical
161. day or night? Night – I’m usually more awake
162. lake or ocean? Lake – it’s not salt-water
163. waffles or pancakes? Waffles unless the pancakes had some flavor to them
164. soccer or football? Soccer
165. baseball or swimming? Swimming
166. hocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
167. sugar or spice? Sugar
168. grisham or canyon vista? No comprende
169. eminem-please stand up or please shut up? What?
170. If you could be in any movie as the lead role what movie would it be? Spiderman probably – for various reasons
171. if you could design your perfect mate what would he/she look like and be like? Kind, mature, there-for-you. I don’t think looks matter as long as the person is true.
172. if you won the lottery what would you do with your, let’s say, 18 million dollars? Buy a simple house with lots of land, invest a lot of it
173. what is the single most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Most embarrassing? Can’t remember exactly, but I’m sure there’s many instances
have you ever…..
174. Fallen in front of someone you thought to be quite good looking? No
175. run into a wall? No, but I think I’ve walked into a sliding glass door
176. sleep walked? No
177. gone skinny-dipping? Yes
178. kissed someone of the same sex? No
179. snuck out of the house at night? No
180. gotten in a car wreck where you are the driver? Yes
181. laughed so hard that what you were drinking spewed out your nose? Yes
182. started laughing really hard so you just spit out what you had in your mouth cause you couldn’t swallow? No
183. swallow a bug? No
184. have you ever actually kept a new year’s resolution? Yes, but this is the first year I’ve done that
185. if so what was it? Meet someone.
186. say a few things about the person who sent this too you. His name is CJ
~*~*would you ever*~*~
187. eat bugs purposely? No
188. commit a crime? Most likely no, but you never really know
189. change your religion? Religion? I’m not a religious person.
190. lie to your parents? Not anymore, but I think everyone has at some point.
191. jump over a waterfall? If I really got the guts – I’m afraid of heights
192. change clothes in front of an open window? No
193. dress up as the opposite sex for an important event? No
194. go out at night dressed in something like a black trench coat and sunglasses? Sounds cool
195. sing a harmonized duet in front of 500 strangers? Maybe – I can’t sing though – at least not in key.
196. tell someone that you liked them if they were much older than you? Probably not
~*~*have you ever*~*~
197. lied to your parents about something really important? No
198. have your life threatened? No
199. stumbled across fbi secrets online? No
200. stayed up until the morning light talking online? Yes
201. made people give you really weird glances? Yes
202. if yes, how? Done something really stupid
203. read a Shakespeare play? In high-school English
204. talked in your sleep? Parents say I don’t, but who knows
205. what did you say? Supposedly nothing
206. sung at a karaoke bar? No
2.If you could travel back in time and visit or be a part of any era of time at all,what era would it be,and why?
Um… I guess sometime in the 60s so I could see what one of those massive computers looks like.
3.If a tv producer approached you,and told you that you could write a tv show,what would your tv show be about,and who would star in it?:
Sorry, but I’d be fired before I started
4.If you could be invisible for a whole day,what would you do?: Now that’s a loaded question – have a lot of fun.
5.Imagine if you only had one meal left,and you could after that,never eat again.What foods would you want to eat,if you knew it would be your last time that you could eat them?: Baked macroni and cheese
6.If you could completely get rid of one fashion trend that you personally don’t like,what would it be?:
The whole ‘gangsta’ style I think
7.If you could dye your hair ANY colour,would colour would you choose?: I don’t think I would – I like it the color it is
8.If you could look like any celebrity,who would choose and why?: Chris Evans
9.If you could spend one hour with ANYONE,(alive,or dead) who would it be,and why?: Albert Einstein. What he theorized doesn’t make much sense to me, but he was interesting himself.
10.If you won a million dollars in the lottery,what would you do with the money?: Spend some on a house, save the rest
11.If you could take someones place in any movie,who would you like to be?: Austin Powers – got to be fun to play that character.
12.If you were offered an all-expenses paid two week vacation to Disneyland with all your friends,or a life time supply of chocolate,which would you choose?:
13.If world war 3 started,and nuclear bombs were being dropped in your country,what would be your first reaction?: I’m gonna die now.
14.If you were at the beach,and you saw a tidal wave coming,what would you do?: Run to a car – quickly – and try to drive away.
15.If you could tell one person ANYTHING,what would it be,and who would it be?: This question is pointless
16.Would you rather have a McDonalds restaurant in your house,or a Subway store?: Subway. McDonalds is good, but Subway is better
17.If you could visit one place in the world,where would you visit?: I don’t know, maybe France
18.If you were given 5000 spending money,and could travel to any shopping destination in the world,where would you choose?: My local Best Buy. I want a nice HDTV!
19.If you saw your favourite celebrity in the street,what would be your first reaction?: Look again to make sure
20.If you could change your first name to anything you wanted,what would you change it to?: I like my current one
21.If you had a choice of being either really rich,but unattractive,or poor and drop dead gorgeous,which would you choose?: Stupid question, but I guess I’d choose somewhere in between like I currently am.
23.Whats one feature of your appearance that you absolutely like?: Um… My glasses?
24.If you were told today that you had only a month to live,what would be all the things you would do,or say before you died?: Quit my job and try to have the best time I could.
26.If you had your own line of cosmetics,what would you call it,and what kind of products would you make?: No answer as I really wouldn’t
27.If you had your own line of underwear,how would you design it?: With drawing supplies I guess
28.If you could completely destroy one place in the world (country,building,whatever) what would it be?: Where-ever Bush is at the exact moment, but only a 1 square foot area directly at that location. Then the world would become normal again and gas wouldn’t be $3.50 a gallon.
29.If you had the choice of either having a huge rollercoaster in your backyard,or a private movie theatre in your house,which would you choose?: Theater – I am afraid of heights
30.If you could invite any celebrities to a party you were hosting,who would they be?: Christopher Walken – he is great.
31.If you were allowed to have ANY kind of animal you wanted,what would it be?: A penguin? Symbolic more than anything. 🙂
34.If you could have one super power,what would it be?: Invisibility
35.If you could be any kind of toy,what toy would you be?: A Xbox 360 I guess
36.If you could be either a)Tara Reid b)Shannon Elizabeth c)Jennifer Love Hewitt who would you most like to be?: I don’t want to be a girl
37.If you could have ANY celebritie’s wardrobe,who would you choose?: I’d rather wear my own clothes
38.If you could make any kind of movie,what would your movie be about,and who would ask to star in it?: Action/Comedy I think, but I’d let someone else come up with the plot.
39.If you could be in any music video of your choice,what would it be?: Linkin Park
40.If a genie appeared to you and gave you three wishes,what would you ask for?: Um.. Lot’s of money each time so I’d have financial security
41.If you could commit any crime,and totally get away with it,what would you do?: Please, let’s move on
42.Would you rather go to school from
a)12:00pm to 6:00pm
b)4:00pm to 10:00pm
c)10:00am to 4:00am (I think you mean PM…)
d) 6:00am to 12:00pm
What would it be?: C. Not too early but not too late.
43. If you could design your own line of clothing,how would you design it?: Moving on…
44.If you had the choice of the worlds best mobile phone,or a 90 minute shopping spree in your favourite store,what would you choose?: Give me 90min in Best Buy and I’d need a Semi for everything I’d grab.
45.If you could get any tattoo,or any piercing of your choice without any limitations,what would you get?: None. I’ve never even had a temporary tatoo
48.If you could live anywhere in the world,where would you live?: Somewhere with a great landscape (not cityscape)
49.What concert would you most like to go to?: Tool/Linkin Park
50.If you could ask the following people only one question,what would it be?:
a)Micheal Jackson: Are you for real?
b) Britney Spears: Go back to rehab and don’t get out of any cars
c) President Bush: How can you really be this dumb?
d) The Pope: No comment.
e) Brad Pitt: Uh… How was it making Ocean’s 13?
f) Kermit the Frog: How do you like someones hand up your ass? (stealing CJ’s answer)
g) Eminem: Do you really hate Kim or what?
h) Mariah Carey: Pass.
i) Cameron Diaz: How high are you right now?
j) Jerry Seinfeld: How did you really make a show about nothing for that long?
k) Homer Simpson: What’s your IQ?
l) Bill Clinton: Why not try to run again anyway?
m) Marilyn Manson: Do you care what people think about you?
n) Sharon Osbourne: How do you deal with those kids of yours?
o) Mike Myers: What was it like playing Austin Powers et al.?
p) Mr Bean: Can you speak any English?
q) Madonna: What’s next for your cry for attention?
r) Elvis Presely: Why do people like you so much?
s) Marilyn Monroe: Wouldn’t.
t) Cher: Wouldn’t
u) Elton John: Nothing in particular
v) Pamela Anderson: Do you have a brain?
w) Anna Nicole-Smith: Nothing in particular
x) Jennifer Lopez: Wouldn’t
y) John Edward: Who?
z) Jerry Springer: How much of your show is rigged?
51.If you had the choice would you rather be Marilyn Monroe for a day,or Madonna?:Madonna, but tough choice
52.If you could be any character in the Simpsons,who would you be?: Maybe Milhouse
53.If you could live with any celebrity,who would it be and why?: Christopher Walken – would like to see what it’s like in his house.
54:What in your opinion is the greatest song ever made?: That would have to be Tribute by Tenacious D
55.If you could live under the sea,or up in the clouds,where would you choose?: Clouds – I do like the sunshine despite what some might say
56.If you punch any celebrity in the face,who would it be?: President George Dubya Bush
57.Answer just Yes (like it) or No (don’t like it) for the following songs:
a) Dirrrty-Chrstina Aguilera: No
b) St Anger-Metallica: Yes
c) American Life-Madonna: No
d) Baby One More Time-Britney Spears: No
e) Stop-The Spice Girls: No
f) Its my Life-Bon Jovi: Yes
g) Mobscene-Marilyn Manson: No (don’t know it)
h) Rock your body-Justin Timberlake: No
i) Sing for the moment-Eminem: Yes
j) Barenaked-Jennifer Love Hewitt: No
k) Gangsta’s Paradise-Coolio: Yes – but mostly because of the parody by Weird Al
l) Country Grammar-Nelly: No
m) Complicated-Avril Lavigne: Yes
n) Underneath your clothes-Shakira No (don’t know it)
o) In da club-50 cent No
p) Through the Rain-Mariah Carey: No
q) My heart will go on-Celine Dion: NOOO. it’s a Celine Dion song, so why would anyone like it?
r) I got you babe-Cher and Sonny No
s) All the thngs she said-Tatu Yes
t) Jenny from the block-Jennifer Lopez: No
u) Stole-Kelly Rowland No (don’t know it)
v) Lose Yourself-Eminem Yes – good beat
w) Work it-Missy Elliot No
x) Billie Jean-Micheal Jackson Yes – he did have some good songs
y) I cant get you out of my head-Kylie Minogue No
z) I will always love you-Whitney Houston No
58.What is the one movie you wish you could memorize word for word?: Office Space
59.If you could be a model for either a)Underwear b)Lipstick c)Perfume or d)Jeans which would you choose?: Jeans to be safe, but underwear to be daring
60.Rate the following movies out of 10,and if you haven’t seen them just put a – (dash)
a) Charlies Angels: 6
b) The Terminator: 6
c) The Mexican: –
d) Legally Blonde: 2
e) Tomb Raider: 7
f) The Exorcist: –
g) American Pie: 4
h) Ocean’s Eleven: 9
i) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Not a real movie
j) The Brady bunch movie: –
k) Clueless: –
l) Scream: –
m) Scary Movie 2: 7
n) Not Another teen movie: 10
o) Fast and the Furious: 5
p) Titanic: 3
q) Pearl Harbour: –
r) Toy Story: 5
s) Shrek: 8
t) Crossroads: –
u) Blair witch project: –
v) Matilda: –
w) Sister Act: 7
x) Austin Powers:International Man of Mystery: 9
y) X men: 9
z) Vanilla Sky: –
a) Theres something about mary: 4
b) Meet the parents: 3
c) Zoolander 7
d) Cruel Intentions –
e) I know what you did last summer: 1
f) The sweetest thing: –
g) Men In Black: 7
h) Independence Day: 5
Type a one word opinion of the following people:
Your mother: Caring
Marge Simpson: Patient
President Bush: Dumbass to start off
Saddam Hussein: Dead
Angelina Jolie: Big lips
Mariah Carey: Don’t care
The Osbournes: Insane
Pamela Anderson: Low self-esteem
Will Smith: Full of himself
Brad Pitt: Good looking
Geri Halliwell: Who?
The Queen of England: Boring
Oscar the grouch: Grouchy
Eddie Murphy: Over-the-top
Bill Clinton: Good president
Jerry Springer: Hicks
Ned Flanders: Annoying
Cartman from South Park: Hillarious
Al Bundy (married with children): Comedic
Greg Brady: Annoying
The American Idol: Rigged
62.Whats your opinion on:
Homosexuality: Um.. I like it.
Religion: Screw the church
Beauty: is vanity
Murder: Is horrible
Suicide: Is one’s choice
Love: Is a goal
Poverty: Is sad but true
Famine: See above
Sex before marriage: “Love conquers all.” Plus, marriage is unfortunately not an option
Porn Stars: Eh, whatever
Theft: Is low
Eating disorders: an unfortunate fact
Abortion: Is a woman’s choice
Rape: Is horrific
Violence: Is unavoidable
Cancer: kills the greatest people and leaves the worst
TV: Generally good
Celebrities: Are generally full of themselves
Hollywood: See above
Friends: Are great
Family: Is the best
63.When you see old people with wrinkly skin and gray hair,do you fear ageing?: No, they’ve lived long and have had a great life generally
64.If you could create the ultimate theme park,what would you call it,where would you want it to be,and what type of rides would you have in it?: There plenty of theme parks already – I’d just go to a waterpark. I like those.
65.Have you ever been on a rollercoaster,and felt your safety harness loosening?: No – fear of heights remember?
66.If you went to a fortune teller,what would you want to know about the future or the present?: Problem: I wouldn’t go to one.
67.Do you believe in God? Do you think God is male or female,or both?: I don’t believe per se.
68.Whats more appealing,lying on the beach on a hot summers day,with the sound of the ocean crashing,or lying in front of a fireplace on a cold winters night?: Both are nice, but who’s also by the fire? 😉
69.If you made a song,would it be a slow ballad,an r and b hip hop tune,rap,dance,upbeat or easy listening?: Upbeat
70.What is your all time favourite quote?: Don’t have just one – got a whole list somewhere.
71.Who inspires you?: My parents
72.Do you believe your dreams have significance?: Sure, why not
73.What can you tell from a person,just by looking at them? What feature gives away their personality in your opinion?: You can tell by how they look at others around them.
74.If you could be a character in any tv show,which tv show would you choose?: Greg House
75.If a friend you’ve known for a long time,and like a lot,asked you to go out with them,would you turn them down?: Probably. If it didn’t work out, then it would be very awkward unfortunately.
76.What body part do you sometimes take for granted?: Huh?
77.If you were diagnosed with a treatable cancer,would you fight for your life,or would you crumble,and let the illness defeat you?: What? Yeah, I’ll jut give in to death. How about NO!!!
78.Are you confident when getting up and speaking in front of a crowd?: College helped me with that somewhat, so I’d just get it overwith.
79.Would you like to be celebrity,if it meant constantly having to watch what you say,and what you do,and have your privacy taken from you.Is it really worth it?: Not a chance
80.Would you like your friends to fill out this survey?: Why not
(1). Are you involved with anyone at the moment? Define involved
(2). If so – how long have you been dating them? Haven’t been on one yet
(3). Is it a serious relationship? Hopefully will be
(4). If you are single – do you want to be in a relationship?
(6). What do you enjoy most from a relationship? The caring-ness (is that a word?)
(7). What are the three most important things in a relationship? truthfullness, personality and trust
(8). Describe your idyllic boyfriend/girlfriend’s appearance: Great smile
(9). Describe your idyllic boyfriend/girlfrend’s personality: Mature, great ‘aura’
(10). Is personality or appearance more important to you? Definitely personality
(11). Have you ever been in love? Not yet
(12). Are you in love at present, if so, who with? Not yet
(13). What turns you off? Arrogance (Stolen from CJ)
(14). What turns you on? Confidence, but not to the point of arrogance
(15). Have you ever had a dream about sex? Alas, no
(16) Who was it with? See above
(17) Did you enjoy the dream? See above
(18) What’s your sexuality? Gay
(19). Would you say you are open minded about your sexuality? Yes
(20). Would you ever kiss/sleep with someone of the same sex? Duh
(21). Have you? Not yet
(22). If you could sleep with ANY male celebrity, who would it be and why? Chris Evans or Brad Pit
(23). If you could sleep with ANY female celebrity, who would it be and why? Bleh. Girls don’t do it for me.
(24). What is your opinion on:
(a). Oral sex: Quite the question
(b). Sex outside: Daring
(c). Anal sex: No clue
(d). Dominatrix: Too odd
(e). Bondage: See above
(f). Porn: Everyone’s seen it
(25). Would you have sex outside: Probably
(26). Where? Outside
(27). Share your sexual fantasies with us in graphic detail – go on: Share yours
(28). How frequently do you feel horny? This is too personal
(29). Fast or slow: Huh?
(30). Rough or romantic? Romantic
(31). In the light or darkness? Either
(32). Would you say you’re flirtatious: No
(33). When you’re around someone you like how do you act? I get nervous
(34). Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone you would usually consider as highly unattractive (who) ? No
(35) If so – who was it and how long ago?
(36). Would you say you were romantic, if so, what ways? Yes, for various reasons with nothng in particular
(37). Where would be your preference for your first date? Somewhere casual
(38). How far would you go on your first date? Not far – don’t want to rush anything and destroy the possibilities
(39). What do you find sexiest in the opposite/same sex? Confidence (Stolen from CJ)
(40). List all the people you think are hot: Not listing everyone, but maybe Brad Pit/Chris Evans
Time finished: Who knows – maybe 5-6 hrs